The TenSIXER – an all purpose inflatable SUP board from G’Power. Perfect for rivers, shoreline sea trips and lakes.
Drop Stitch technology and quality PVC material positively makes the board strong and stiff. The deck is made of soft EVA foam and gentle edges of the raised pattern reduce the onset of foot numbness. Double Layer edge technology prevents punctures on the sides. When inflated to its optimum pressure of 15 PSI the TenSIXER is a hard and stable paddleboard.
Three fins – two lateral fixed and one slide-in help the board hold it’s direction well and makes it easy to manoeuvre. At the front of the board there is an elastic cord to attach your extra luggage during your trip.
- Length: 320cm
- Width: 76cm
- Height: 15cm
- Air Capacity: 310L
- Up to 110kg paddler weight.
The package includes:
- Inflatable TenSIXER SUP board
- Practical backpack for the whole package and extra accessories
- A pump with a pressure gauge with which you can easily and quickly inflate the board to the recommended pressure of 15 psi.
- Three-piece paddle with smooth length adjustment in the range of 170-210cm.
- The shaft is made of aluminum and the blade is made of durable nylon.
- Ankle leash to keep your board close if you fall off.
- The key to unscrew the valve and a set of PVC patches, glue.
- One detachable fin.